Ha Giang Panorama: 4-Day Adventure
Ha Giang Panorama: 4-Day Adventure
Explore the stunning landscapes and rich culture of Ha Giang, a remote province in northern Vietnam.
This 4-day tour takes you to some of the most iconic destinations in Ha Giang, including the Dong Van Stone Plateau, Ma Pi Leng Pass, and Nho Que River. You will also visit traditional villages and meet the local ethnic groups, who have preserved their unique cultures for centuries.
At 6 am, the AADASIA vehicle and guide will pick you up in Hanoi. The journey begins towards Ha Giang, and along the way, you can admire the majestic and pristine landscapes of the Northeastern mountains and forests.
Stop at Bac Quang, Ha Giang, for lunch at a restaurant.
Afternoon: Continue the journey to Quan Ba Heaven’s Gate, where you can admire the Twin Mountains, a “masterpiece of nature” bestowed upon this region. Next, you will pass through the most beautiful pine forests in Vietnam, stretching along the high mountain slopes, to reach the town of Yen Minh.
Check-in at the hotel for rest.
Enjoy dinner at a restaurant and Overnight in Yen Minh.
Wake up for breakfast and check-out .The vehicle and guide will take you to the Dong Van Stone Plateau, a global geopark, and a “gray paradise” spanning four districts: Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Dong Van, and Meo Vac. You can stop to visit Pho Cao, Sung La, Lung Cam Cultural Village, which served as the backdrop for the famous movie “Pao’s Story.” You will also visit the Vuong Family’s Palace, a centuries-old residence of the H’mong king with unique architecture and fascinating stories.
Have lunch at a restaurant in Sa Phin.
Afternoon we will visit Lung Cu, the northernmost point of the country, and take in the breathtaking terraced fields amidst the traditional Lolo ethnic houses in the Séo Lủng village at the foot of the mountain. Afterward, the AADASIA vehicle and guide will take you to Dong Van for check-in and relaxation.
At the end of the day’s sightseeing, return to the hotel to rest after an exciting day.
Dinner at your own arrangement. Overnight in Dong Van.
Morning: After breakfast, embark on a journey to conquer Ma Pi Leng, one of the “four great mountain passes” in the Northwestern region. You will not only admire the vast scenery from a high vantage point but also take a boat ride along the Nho Que River, discovering the landscape from a fresh perspective from below. You’ll use motorbike taxis to get to the boat dock to avoid a long walk.
Enjoy lunch at a restaurant along the way, then gather on the vehicle for back to Quan Ba
Dinner at your own arrangement. Overnight in Quan Ba
Morning: After waking up and having breakfast, it’s time to check out. The vehicle and guide will then take you back to Hanoi. On the way, you’ll make a stop at Thon Tha Cultural Village. This place has been the home of the Tày ethnic people for generations, with over 100 households and around 500 residents. Here, the Tày people still live in traditional bamboo stilt houses, and you’ll rarely find cement buildings except for things like schools and community centres. Visiting here is like stepping back into the simple and beautiful countryside of Ha Giang, with lush green fields and picturesque stilt houses, where the smoke from cooking fires adds to the rustic charm. This place, nestled against the backdrop of rolling mountains, is covered in a constant white mist, which adds to the stunning scenery of the sky, clouds, and lush green forests.
Lunch on the way back.
In the afternoon we arrive at our Meeting point in Hanoi and say goodbye to our Guide and driver.
|No of guests
- Professional English speaking guide
- Vehicles with good air conditioning and water onboard
- Room at 3 and 4 star hotels, clean and comfortable
- Meals as per schedule
- Entrance fee as per schedule
- Boat visit on the Nho Que River
- Personal costs
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips for guides, drivers, or serving people
- Single room surcharge
- Other places outside the program
- Children under 5 years old: no extra bed needed and the child sleeps with their parents: free of charge if there is one child, the second child is charged 50% of the adult tour price.
- Children from 5-11 years old: sharing the bed with their parents, the charge is 85% of the adult tour price.
- Children from 12 years old: charged as an adult.
- No services have been kept until a confirmation is made in writing and a deposit of 30-80% is made; the balance is expected to be settled three working days prior to the first day of the tour.
- Hotels and other services can be adjusted twice to the guests’ interests with no service charge.
Terms of payment
- AADASIA accepts payment and deposit by both bank transfer and credit card using One Pay.
- This price is usually one month valid unless a deposit is made to Confirm the booking
- and to discuss further the routes, hotels, program design, or any other offers to the Guests.
- Pro-forma Invoice will be provided upon the confirmation of the program.
General terms and conditions
FAQ & Responsible Travel Tips
Please read the information on the following FAQ page.
Saving energy & water
Code of behaviour
- Travel with respect and genuine desire to learn about the local people and culture, encourage villagers pride to maintain their traditions.
- Respect holy, cultural, archeological places; do not remove any artifacts, do not touch or move religious objects
- Ask for permission before you take pictures or make video tape in the village.
- Avoid activities that are not fit for ecotourism such as singing karaoke, playing gambling, playing loud music...
- You could buy local products to help improve the lives of local people.
- Avoid giving gift directly to children which may encourages begging.